Fedar FD60 60cm DTF Printer uses 2 Epson Original I3200-A1 print heads. Max Printing Width: 600mm. Max Resolution: 3200DPI. Max Production Capacity: 8Sqm/Hr
Fedar FD70 70cm DTF Printer uses 2 Epson Original I3200-A1 Print Heads. Max Printing Width: 700mm. Max Resolution: 3200DPI. Printing Color: CMYK+W. Max Production Speed: 12 Sqm/hr.
Check whether the relevant data is normal before starting the Fedar sublimation printer every day.
1. Air pressure check: Check that the air pressure of the air pump is normal.
2. Inspection of the printing platform: The Fedar sublimation printing platform should be kept free of foreign objects to avoid scratches and damage to the print head.
3. Check the waste ink bucket: check the liquid level of the waste ink bucket to prevent the waste ink bucket from overflowing and flowing out during cleaning.
4. Ink inspection: ensure that the ink cartridges are full of ink to avoid emptying the print head, causing damage and blockage of the print head.
5. Scraper inspection: the cleaning mechanism should be kept clean, and the scraper should be kept clean and free from damage to avoid affecting the ink scraping effect.
Fedar Printer focuses on DTF Printer, Sublimation Printer and Textile Printer (https://www.tex-printer.com/) more than 15 years. Fedar is a Professional Manufacture of Printers in China.
At present, Fedar products have been sold to all over the world, including U.S.A., Canada, Germany, Poland, Brazil, Peru, Australia, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, India, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan and other more than 30 countries.