Fedar FD1323 garment pieces digital screen printer uses 2 Industrial Epson3200 printing heads. It has automatic cleaning and automatic flash spray function to prevent clogging. In production mode, it can print 120-150 pieces per hour. It has 4 rows and 8 lines nozzles, every line has 400 nozzles, there are total 3200 nozzles. Max resolution: 3200DPI.
Fedar FD5194E Digital Sublimation Printer uses 4 Epson Original I3200-A1 Print Heads. Max Printing Width: 1900mm. Max Resolution: 3200DPI. Max Printing Speed: 2pass: 180 Sqm/Hr.
Fedar FD6194E Sublimation Printer uses 4 Epson Original I3200-A1 Print Heads. Max Printing Width: 1900mm. Max Resolution: 3200DPI. Max Printing Speed: 2pass: 180 Sqm/Hr.
Fedar FD6198E Sublimation Printer uses 8 Epson Original I3200-A1 Print Heads. Max Printing Width: 1900mm. Max Resolution: 3200DPI. Max Printing Speed: 1pass: 370 Sqm/Hr.
As a high-precision equipment, digital textile sublimation printer requires daily maintenance. Effective maintenance can extend its service life and bring more economic benefits to manufacturers. The following are some maintenance tips for Fedar digital textile sublimation printers:
1. Check the printhead status before printing: Before printing, check the printhead status diagram to ensure that the printhead effect is in optimal condition. If the effect is not satisfactory, cleaning operation is required to restore the printhead to optimal condition.
2. Check the printhead status after printing: After printing is completed, check the printhead status diagram again to ensure that the printhead effect is still good. If necessary, perform cleaning operations.
3. After shutting down, check whether the printhead has returned to its correct position: Make sure that the printhead returns to its correct position after shutting down to avoid exposing the printhead for a long time, which may cause damage to the printhead.
4. Do not install or disassemble the electronic components of the Fedar digital textile sublimation printer at will without turning off the power switch and cutting off the main power supply.
5. Pay attention to the strength of your hands when replacing and fine-tuning the printhead, and do not use excessive force.
6. Clean the printhead regularly: Regularly check whether there is any accumulation of debris on and around the printhead mirror, and clean it. You can move the trolley to the cleaning position and use a cotton swab dipped in cleaning fluid to clean the ink residue around the printhead to avoid affecting the cleaning effect.
7. Replace new ink sacs regularly: Under normal circumstances, it is recommended to replace ink sacs every 3 months. Note that the replacement cycle may vary depending on the concentration and formulation of the ink. When using ink with high viscosity or strong corrosiveness, the replacement cycle will be shortened accordingly.
8. Do not mix two different inks during printing.
9. Clean the printhead after disassembly and place it in a special box to avoid dust and contamination.
10. Do not use poor-quality media as it may damage the print head.
11. Print a test strip before each end of work and ensure that all printheads are ejecting ink normally.
1. The room must be dust-proof, avoid placing the Fedar digital textile sublimation printer in an environment prone to smoke and dust, and keep the floor clean.
2. Try to maintain a constant temperature and humidity environment. Generally, the temperature should be between 18-30℃ and the humidity should be between 35%-65%.
3. Keep the surface of the machine clean and do not place any objects, especially liquids.
4. There should be no common household appliances near the Fedar digital textile sublimation printer, and keep away from large magnetic fields and electric fields.
1. Regularly inspect and maintain some important parts, such as replacement if worn and timely repair when failure occurs.
2. Develop a good habit of daily inspection, pay attention to the printing effect, and solve any problems in a timely manner.
3. Apply grease to the transmission parts, and regularly add grease to the gear engagement positions, such as the air expansion shaft gear for retracting and releasing materials, the guide rail slider and the ink stack lifting mechanism. It is recommended to add an appropriate amount of lubricating grease to the long belt of the transverse trolley motor, which can effectively reduce noise.
Please note that the above are general maintenance methods for Fedar digital textile sublimation printers. The specific operation and maintenance steps may vary depending on different models and brands. Before performing any maintenance operations, be sure to refer to the user manual of the Fedar digital textile sublimation printer and the maintenance guide provided by the manufacturer, and follow their recommendations. Maintaining regular maintenance and timely repairing machine problems can ensure the normal operation and long-term use of the digital textile sublimation printer.